ICBDICSIT - Submission Guideline
Our 3-step submission process
1.Before you submit
- Before you submit, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the following.
- Make sure you are submitting to the most suitable Conference Click here.
- Understand the registration fees for the conference Click here.
- Make sure your manuscript/research paper is accurate/according to conference format and readable.
2.Ready to submit
To give your manuscript/research paper the best chance of publication, follow these editorial policies and formatting guidelines.
Follow the General formatting rules for all article types or Download sample paper click here
Read and agree to our rules and regulations/Editorial Policies click here
3. Submit your paper
Submit Your Paper Here
Or email id: firstname.lastname@example.org (It’s mandatory to submit Paper with Conference name, Place, Date, Your Contact number)
After receive we provide support so your article gains maximum impact in the scientific community and beyond.
- How your submitted manuscript processed? Click here
- What to do after submitting your paper? Click here
- It may takes 2 to 5 working days to review your paper and send you the acceptance letter (if selected) . You you do not receive any mail or call form us then please call or email us .
- You need to register your paper after getting the Acceptance letter form us before last of registration
- You need to send us the payment confirmation mail to us email@example.com Or else your registration will not valid
- Do not book your tickets and hotels before taking the "Conference Schedule mail " from our Conference Coordinator (issued after last date of registration). Any financial loss due to travel cancellation/travel rescheduling will not be provided by the organizer due to conference rescheduling.
© 2022 | Institute of Research and Journals